Vizdom Software, founded in 1996, provides product development services to software vendors looking to develop a new product or to add a new capability or module to an existing product. We work with our vendor partners to develop and extend products centered around leading document repositories. We use leading-edge technologies to implement customer-centered requirements and produce more useful and sellable products.
Our end-customers are large organizations with multiple, large document collections. Vizdom products bring these multiple document repositories into a single application, point of access, or API for our customers.
Our business model is based on building and maintaining long-term relationships with our vendor partners across multiple product releases throughout the commercial availability of a product. Vizdom typically provides product development services and second level support. Our vendor partners provide sales, marketing, and first level support.
We work in small agile development teams with a strong focus on building high quality software that fully meets the requirements of our end customers and holds up well over time. We aim to create competitive advantage for ourselves and our partners by leveraging software quality to keep maintenance and support costs low, and ensuring that every customer is successful with deployment and beyond.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years of experience as a software product developer, or as an in-house enterprise application developer.
- 5+ years of either server-side Java or C# development.
- Web Services or RESTful APIs.
- Database applications and SQL query optimization on enterprise databases (SQL Server and Oracle preferred).
- Cloud technologies (Google Cloud Platform, AWS, or Azure).
- Cloud repositories (SharePoint, G Suite, Dropbox, Box, Salesforce, or others)
Senior Software Developer
Vizdom is looking for an exceptional software developer to help us build content connectors for cloud and enterprise document repositories. Challenging position requires significant experience in all phases of product development along with a commitment to project schedules and customer success.
You will be responsible for all phases of product development including requirements definition, project tracking, software development, testing, documentation, certification, and customer support.
Each product release consists of a series bi-weekly agile development cycles with continuous testing throughout followed by a quarterly product release. You will work closely with internal teams and customers to ensure high quality product releases and successful customers.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, preferred.
- 3+ years of significant experience with a full-scale production/development machine room.
- Strong appetite and ability to learn new technologies and produce timely results.
- Software development with either server-side Java or C#.
- Database development with Oracle or SQL Server.
Vizdom is looking for a part-time system administrator to build, manage, and administer our server machine room and cloud infrastructure. Challenging position for a solo sysadmin in a diverse environment that includes Windows, UNIX, Linux, VMware, Oracle, SQL Server, G Suite, and Google Cloud Platform.
A full-time position is available for candidates with strong software development experience and an interest in a hybrid Sysadmin/Developer position.
You will be responsible for the installation and maintenance of all hardware, software, telephone, networking, security, and backups for our small development group. Additionally, you will build and maintain a library of development and certification virtual machines and work to migrate our existing VMware infrastructure to Google Compute Engine.
Additional Developer Requirements